- Giveaway the Riverwalk-City asset during the Black Friday Sale 2022
- Try for free with UModeler Lite
- UModeler Essentials Videos with narrations by Indie Game Hustle
- Unity Awards 2018 Best Development Tool Finalist
- The PastelTown-BuiltInRP-UModeler package is included by default as a demo asset - Pastel Town Asset
- Streamlined and reliable Prefab workflow as of UModeler 2.9.18
- Modeling Moonglow Village in Unity with UModeler [80.lv]
- Level Design in Unity: Witch’s Cauldron [80.lv]
- Level Design in Unity: Blocking Out a Cyberpunk Scene with UModeler [80.lv]
- Modeling a Mech Robot in Unity with UModeler [80.lv]
- UModeler for Unity [80.lv]
Release Note | Contact.Support@tripolygon.com
UModeler provides you with the best convenient environment for low-poly 3D modeling and prototyping within Unity.
1) Export & Import processes are not necessary to create your world anymore.
• You can edit and manipulate 3D meshes immediately without leaving Unity in the final environment context.
• You can see the shader/VFX results instantly every time you modify a base mesh.
• You can modify and tweak meshes made with external DCC software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya etc) in Unity.
2) Sketch-based 3D modeling technique
• The various drawing tools and the PushPull tool enable you to create your 3D shapes in intuitive ways.
• You can prototype your level very quickly with this feature.
3) Powerful and solid 3D modeling tools and UV Editor(Tool List)
• You can create 3D assets and levels quickly with about 150 useful and various tools.
• UModeler provides 3D primitive shapes which can be adjusted by parameters.
• You can even unwrap any mesh and edit UVs in Unity using the built-in UV Editor
• ProBuilder : Neat conversion of ProBuilder mesh.
• Polybrush : UModeler mesh edit using Polybrush seamlessly.
• Surforge : UModeler works well with PBR texturing as well.
5) Plentiful learning materials, and active online communit communities.
• Tutorial videos with narrations for beginners and intermediate users.
• Lots of Timeline and Full-making videos which include how to model 3D assets with UModeler.
We are sure that UModeler is very helpful for the following people.
• Level Designer
• 3D Modeler
• Concept Artist
• Technical Artist(TA)
• VFX Artist
• Indie Game Developer
• And more